General Policies, Terms, and Conditions
All entries into Sommer Sports events are subject to the following terms & conditions:
1. Entry fees are non-refundable and cannot be deferred.
2. Race management reserves the right to cancel or modify the event due to inclement weather, emergency, natural disaster or governmental interference.
3. Race management reserves the right to accept or reject all entry forms.
4. In accordance with USAT policy, you must show either a photo id or driver's license to pick up a triathlon packet. The name on the race packet must match the id/dl provided. You must also show proof of USAT membership or purchase a 1-day license. No photo ID is required to pick-up a run packet.
5. Sommer Sports has a NO REFUND policy. However, if you must withdraw from an event prior to 14 days of the event date, a discount code for 50% of your race registration fee will be provided to you. This discount code is valid for one year from the date of your request, and can only be redeemed towards a Sommer Sports owned event. No compensation will be provided within 14 days of the event that you are withdrawing from.
Other terms and conditions may apply to select events and they will be specified on that event's information page.