This season select Sommer Sports Events will feature special Block Pricing with entry fees as low as $1! To take advantage of this crazy low pricing you'll need to act fast and register quickly as slots are limited for each block of pricing.
Here's a quick list of registration open dates:
Corn Maze 5K - Monday, Oct. 5 - 5:00pm
Orange Blossom Marathon & 5K - Tuesday, Oct. 6 - 12:00pm
Central Florida Triathlon Series - Tuesday, Oct. 6 - 7:00pm **SERIES PACKAGES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THE JUNE REGISTRATION PAGE**
Central Florida Cool Summer 5K Series - Tuesday, Oct. 6 - 7:00pm **SERIES PACKAGES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THE JUNE REGISTRATION PAGE**
Lake Minneola Half Marathon & 5K - Wednesday, Oct. 7 - 10:00am
Earth Day 12K - Wednesday, Oct. 7 - 12:00pm
Tails & Trails 5K/10K - Wednesday, Oct. 7 - 2:00pm
Lake Minneola Sunset Triathlon & 5K - Wednesday, Oct. 7 - 7:00pm
Girlz on Fire Women's Triathlon & 5K - Thursday, Oct. 8 - 8:00pm
Registration opens at the time specified for each event. All blocks of entries open at once so you'll have to select the special pricing block you wish to register with. Once the allocated number of slots for each pricing category have been claimed, that block will close. You can register cheap, but you have to be quick! Just because you select a special registration price, there is no guarantee you will be able to register at that price. The special pricing block could close while your registration is being processed. You can register cheap, but you have to be quick!
Please note that all registration prices listed do not included convenience fees, or USAT License fees (if applicable).
READ BELOW FOR HOT TIPS on getting one of those super sweet cheap entry slots:
* We recommend logging in or creating your RunSignUp.com account, before registration starts. This will save you time during the registration process.
* Be familiar with the RunSignUp.com registration process before you begin.
* You can only register one person at a time.
* Go right for a $15 or $20 dollar slot as most of the athletes will be vying for the $1, $5 or $10 slot.
* Use a desktop or laptop computer because typically the process is quicker and smoother than using a tablet or smart phone.
* If you plan to register for the 4 race triathlon series package, make sure your USAT license is active through the final event in the 4 race series (Sept. 10, 2016) before you attempt to register. Renewing your license or purchasing one-day licenses via the runsignup.com registration process takes additional time and you could lose out on the deal because of this. Go to USAtriathlon.org to renew your license before registration opens.
Here are the events with special Block Pricing* and their respective registration start times and the number of entries available for each price point: